Followers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Go Daddy Go!


So he is at it again...Greg raced the Frozen Hog last weekend and is very proud of his 2nd place finish. There was no way I was going to leave the warm bed early in the morning to cheer him on. But I am glad he had a great time freezing his butt off. Not my thing, but Greg just loves his bikes so much. He really does talk to them. He has 4 now. He actually parted with one and fixed it up for me. My idea of a ride involves a paved trail, or at least a groomed one and a bike trailer. Last I counted, our family of 4 has 9 bikes. Seriously, how many bikes can one man ride? Our next house better have a good size garage. If you are into the biking thing, check out Greg's team site...utahmountainbiking.com. There is a you tube clip for the frozen hog '09 and you can see Greg riding through the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment