So I am not that into fashion. My son's obviously are not either. But really, do we have to go shopping like this? Sweats that don't match, tucked into cowboy boots. Yep, we shopped like this. So if you see my kids dressed like a bum, you now know that it is because I am tired of fighting them over clothing. Go ahead wear your power ranger costume while I grocery shop. Add some cowboy boots and a firefighter hat if you'd like.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Picking battles
So I am not that into fashion. My son's obviously are not either. But really, do we have to go shopping like this? Sweats that don't match, tucked into cowboy boots. Yep, we shopped like this. So if you see my kids dressed like a bum, you now know that it is because I am tired of fighting them over clothing. Go ahead wear your power ranger costume while I grocery shop. Add some cowboy boots and a firefighter hat if you'd like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love it!! My kids do the same thing.
ReplyDelete