We joined the family for a pumpkin hunt this year. Who knew pumpkins picked out from the patch cost more than pumpkins at the grocery store? Greg won a pumpkin of our choice in a pumpkin throwing contest, so we picked out the biggest, roundest one we could find. The kids had fun climbing on the pumpkins and hauling them around in mini wheel barrels and I'm sure the farm owners loved it as well. We had a hay ride, then I tried my hardest to get a cute kid and dog picture at the patch and as you can see I was unsuccessful. The dog ran off and the boys get silly just to make me happy.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Freezing pumpkin patch fun
We joined the family for a pumpkin hunt this year. Who knew pumpkins picked out from the patch cost more than pumpkins at the grocery store? Greg won a pumpkin of our choice in a pumpkin throwing contest, so we picked out the biggest, roundest one we could find. The kids had fun climbing on the pumpkins and hauling them around in mini wheel barrels and I'm sure the farm owners loved it as well. We had a hay ride, then I tried my hardest to get a cute kid and dog picture at the patch and as you can see I was unsuccessful. The dog ran off and the boys get silly just to make me happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment