Followers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Another fun Saturday








I love the Library! Ours offers cultural passes that get us into many local places for free. This Saturday we tried out the Portland Children's Museum. I was thrilled to find out that they had a station where the kids could paint their own faces...Ronan and Charley did a fine job. Then we headed downtown to Voodoo donut. The boys LOVE to watch Man vs. food and one of the latest episodes showed the donut shop and so we had to go...or hear Ronan ask us every day. We waited in a very long line, which involved a poor homeless man shouting that he hoped we all died from swine flu...he must of really wanted a donut. Ronan chose a voodoo doll filled with raspberry blood and I had Charley choose a Memphis Mafia which was a sickly sweet banana fritter with peanut butter, chocolate and chocolate chips...they have some crazy combos if you are a donut lover. Greg hates donuts, but loves us enough to stand in line for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment