Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Oregon here we come....

So the packers are coming tomorrow and the movers on Tuesday, then we are outta here on Wednesday morning. I think I am excited about it, I will let you know when I get there. We will only be without our stuff for 6 days, so we didn't need to pack much. I gave the boys each one small back pack and told them to pack a few toys. Charley's first pack involved a 10 lb mini pack full of matchbox cars, marbles, mini pirate gear and many other numerous toys. He could hardly carry it, and he thinks what isen't in there is staying here. We dumped it out and told him to start over...pack #2: a large fistful of cotton balls (I have no idea what these were for), a stuffed red panda with a string tied around the waist, and 7 matchbox cars. Ronan's had 7 cars, a mini football, a dinosaur, 2 carabiners, a crazy 8 card game and a monster truck. Seriously if you had to be without your toys for a week, these are the things you can't live without? Charley also will not part with the Mason jar full of pill bugs (rolli pollies). They have been living in my house for 3 days now and I'm sure will join us in the car....he is afraid Oregon doesn't have such cool bugs. So we are off....12 hours in a car with 2 boys exploding with energy, 1 cat (which I plan on sedating), and a 9 month old dog (also exploding with energy, she got a bath tonight so at least we won't smell her). I know you are all jealous of this adventure and wish you could ride in the car with us...sorry no room.

No comments:

Post a Comment