Followers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Funny boys

As I am drying Charley from his bath tonight he says... "Mama, when I am big like Daddy, I'm not gonna wear deodering (deodorant), that way the girls won't kiss me." Really, is this what boys worry about! I said "So you want to stink", He says, "Well okay, I will put deodering on but then I will have to run, I don't want to be kissed." Ronan hears and comes running in to the rescue. Wise boy says "You are gonna have to have a momma some day, they are the ones that have the babies. They only grow in Mama bellies. You want kids don't you? I'm gonna get me one." Scary, for a minute there I thought we were going to have a birds and bees conversation. I'm not ready for that yet.

1 comment:

  1. This post reminded me of a conversation I had with my little brother when we were kids. He hated cleaning his room, and it was always such a mess. I asked him how he was ever going to find a wife if he was so messy, and he shrugged and said he would find someone who loves to clean. Years later... he did just that!!

    ReplyDelete