So maybe I better explain the blog photo...pretty sexy huh? Well I though so! This fall Greg and I were invited to a White Trash party...fun and very trashy! Complete with spam and Doritos pizza, twinkie and ho ho cakes and all things truly inedible for me. We had a great kid free evening looking like hell. I was praying that we didn't get pulled over on the way and stop signs were great to watch people stare at you. Enjoy the photos. Greg is a hunk!!! You gotta love a man with a mullet. Yep, those are lime green jelly shoes...I just love the thrift store.
Monday, January 26, 2009
All things trashy
So maybe I better explain the blog photo...pretty sexy huh? Well I though so! This fall Greg and I were invited to a White Trash party...fun and very trashy! Complete with spam and Doritos pizza, twinkie and ho ho cakes and all things truly inedible for me. We had a great kid free evening looking like hell. I was praying that we didn't get pulled over on the way and stop signs were great to watch people stare at you. Enjoy the photos. Greg is a hunk!!! You gotta love a man with a mullet. Yep, those are lime green jelly shoes...I just love the thrift store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment