Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Spokane trip

 Oh look...I'm in a picture.  Only happens if someone else takes it for us.

 Once upon a time there was a big expo here and the large wire/metal thing in the background held up the tent.  I looked cool, so they left it.  This is a really great park, but it was crazy hot this day.
 Another rare picture of me.  I'm not photogenic and Greg likes to be in pictures so I'm in about 1 out of every 100 we take.  We were walking in the park and along came a horse drawn carriage.  Charley wanted to ride and since it was free, we went.

 
 The KOA campground the Buzby's were staying in had a pool, so the boys cooled off.


 So cute and sweet one moment and crying the next.  We love moody Mariah.

 The lake at Coeur D'Alene.







 Poppi (Kari's grandpa and Jim's dad) was turning 80, so we drove 6 hours to celebrate.
 Happy bunch. 
 All the kidlets.
 
 We all managed to forget a cake, so I walked to a nearby bakery and this was all they had?!

 While singing happy birthday, some police officers stopped by to see who's birthday.  They gave him a badge sticker for his birthday.  Then we were all shocked at the size of these men.  Poppi is over 6 feet tall.
 Greg...feeling like such a little man next to the big guys.

A short, but fun trip.  Good to see the family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment