We were told to go down here to see turtles. Coolest neighborhood EVER!
I have no idea what this is, but its shell was hard and stuck tight.
Ronan was so scared! He is fine with a pool, but the ocean is too much for him. He came out choking and panicking.
The turtles were everywhere. I too, was too scared to get this close. They were so curious and would come right up to you. They were huge, over 100 lbs.
Charley was a little more brave, but clung tight to Daddy's back.
They started throwing sea weed in the water and we soon had 16 turtles we were feeding.
Greg and I have been married for 10 years. We have two wonderful and energetic boys. Ronan is 9 and Charley is 8. I am a stay at home mom and perfectly fine with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment