Followers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sand and parks

That nasty looking thing is a sea cucumber.



Charley has to get a real close under water look.


Ronan is trying to crack open the coconut that washed up on the beach. They couldn't do it.



They tried to throw it back, but the darn thing kept washing back up.


Hurry up and take the picture, we want to play! This is their favorite playground.

Testing out their new lunch pails...we are going to try metal ones this year. I don't think they will be big enough.


Proof that I am actually at the beach too. Greg hates to take pictures, so I am never in any of them. The sun and I don't get along, so I have to find shade or make it.


This picture cracks me up....Greg with his big dorky Hawaiian hat and itty bitty bucket...we were on this remote little beach on base that was loaded with sea glass. We love to collect sea glass and shells. I have plans to make jewelry with it.

Climbing on the lava rock

Yum...sandy chips


I just love those eyelashes and pink lips.

Do you see all the sand in their hair? Honestly I am getting tired of sand. It is everywhere. I can't get rid of it. My purse is full of sand, all the backpacks, shoes, house, shower...the dryer vent rains sand every time it turns on. You could build a sand castle in the car. I have quit the sand fight, I will clean when we return to Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment