



We LOVE Oregon....of course we moved back during the best time of the year, but I grew up in the rain and I will get used to it again. We live in the middle of a lush, beautiful rainforest. I grew up in forests like these, but as a child, I never realized the beauty. We have been taking the boys to the woods, nearly every day to fish, explore the trails, trees and ferns. Which is why I haven't been bloggety blogging. We have been so busy with family BBQ's, parties and exploring. We are starting to get into a routine and I think the house is finally put together and as clean as its going to get. I sure do wish we had a shower though...washing my hair in the bath tub is a timely process. Also we have discovered that this house has no AC. So it was a steamy 87 degrees inside here today. Fortunately it cools to 65 at night so the windows never get closed. The boys are having a great time and are begging us to take them camping. So next weekend we might camp out on the beach. We have found a new church home. Its HUGE and a little overwhelming, but the music is fantastic, the boys love their classes and the pastor keeps us entertained. I do need to find some small groups to meet some people though. I have decided to start earning some money by doing in home daycare. My mello life will be over starting on Monday. I will be watching a almost 2 year old full time. After 5 minutes in my house, he turned on the dishwasher, stole the boys toys and threw them, turned on the bathtub, got into the toilet, and filled the pond with toys...I am going to finally lose those last 5 pounds with this kid. Wish me luck. Also our new address : 2747 York Street, West Linn, OR 97068. 503-344-4225.
No comments:
Post a Comment