



So this last Saturday was warm and sunny. Well warm for Utah anyways. It was in the 50's which feels warm compared to the usual 30's. Greg wanted to take the boys fishing. They all seemed to have a nice relaxing afternoon. We are trying to take Nani on as many outings as possible, because we have a camping/road trip along with a very long car ride to Oregon coming up, and I want her to get used to riding in the car. She is getting better, I even take her on short trips to the grocery store and library and leave her in the car and hope she doesn't eat the seats. So far so good. Fishing with her was not fun for me. I got to hold the leash. They all got a fishing pole. People were staring at us and smiling, so I'm sure we looked like a circus. Nani was
desperately trying to get the ducks in the water, while I was trying not to go swimming, then she bit Greg's bait off the hook, which stuck on her tongue, then "mom, I'm
hungry", "Mom, my pole is stuck in the reeds", "mom, I'm thirsty", "mom, I need a chair to sit on". Yeah it was fun for me. I'm looking forward to doing that again. In case you were wondering, No we didn't catch a thing, but Ronan managed to hit a duck with his cast. Does that count?
No comments:
Post a Comment